SITUATIONS IN THE UNIVERSE

 

To my simple mind every situation in the universe actually can be defined as either yes or no, true or false, ones and zeros. I find it fascinating that all of the amazing electronics devices in use are nothing but machined that are controlled by the binary number system, hence ones and zeros.
Case in point, Evolution, or Creative Design. Neither one can actually be proved. What we know is that a Guy named Darwin came up with a theory called Evolution. On the other hand Scripture was written by individuals who lived several thousand years ago. If you will, one either believe one or the other. One might say it's a faith thing.
I am not a Scientist or a Theologian, just a Joe rag the s--t man who can read and somewhat reason. Of the two possibilities above one offers a hole in the ground and the other offers eternal life. Also I am not a mathematician, but doesn't that indicate that there is a fifty percent probability that either one is either true or false. I believe the odds makers call that even odds. One would think that a rational person would choose the probability that there is life after death, just because that there just might be a God who somehow is behind this vast and marvelous universe that we inhabit. Oh! by the way I am a believer that God is my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is my Lord. Also I believe Scripture to be the Word of God.
One thing that I also am sure of is that we all will die some day. One of the other will be waiting for us, the hole in the he ground or as Scripture teaches, eternal life. As far as eternal life Scripture also teaches that we get to spend in a place called Heaven or a place called Hell. We all get to choose. Hence one or zero, true or false, yes or no.
As the guy on T V says, "That's my two cents, spend it wisely." Blessing and Semper Fi. Jim Wright

my two cents, Yes we will die some day heaven or hell will not be waiting for us. The grave will be waiting for us. We remain in the grave till Christ returns to raise the saved ones first and change the ones who are still alive. At death we do not go to Heaven or Hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE KINGDOM OF ISRAEL, AS ONE!

UNNATURAL USE OF THE BODY

THE PARABLE OF A WEDDING AND FEAST